Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Father's Day Party & Gift Ideas

This is a bit last minute but I thought I would do a Father's Day round up today. I don't actually celebrate Father's Day (or Mother's Day) as my family never have but I know plenty of you do.

OK, so first up is this amazing "Beer Cake"! A bit like a nappy cake but with beer and sweets!! I found this on Pinterest but couldn't find a website for it.
You could also make it using cans of pop instead of beer.

Next are these delicious looking cakes. Yes I did say cakes.

And a party dessert table idea from Birthday Express. The colours are so fresh and even if you can't get hold of the Mustache tableware, you can use black & white to really great effect with a dash of lime green to lift it all up.

And finally for our short round up today some yummy savoury treats from Tinkerbean.
I'm sure these would be fairly easy for the kids to do themselves too.

I'm dashing off now to help one of the Party Padawans prepare for a last minute mini party tonight! Check back tomorrow for details and photos from that!
Take Care
Suz and the Party Padawans x

No comments:

Post a Comment